Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Catchment area

Search for your address using the Department of Education, Training and Employment's EdMap website.

Proof of residency is required upon enrolment for residing within our catchment area.

If you reside outside our catchment area, please follow the instructions in the enrolments section of our website.